AVAILABLE BRAKE SERVICES
Here are few of the most common brakes services we offer.
- A service technician inspects the vehicles complete braking system.
- When needed the fronts and rear pads will be replaced.
- A service technician cleans and lubricates calipers and slide pins.
- Rotors will be inspected and replaced as needed.
- Our service technician will road test your vehicle to make sure everything is working properly.
- A service technician inspects and determines the source and cause of the ABS issue.
- Makes necessary repairs at competitive prices.
- A service technician inspects the vehicles brake line and brake pressure.
- The brake line will be replaced if damaged.
- A service technician inspects your vehicles brake pads and rotors for uneven wear.
- If brake pads or rotors have significant wear or are warped, they will be replaced.
Speak with a service writer.